Saturday, April 16, 2011

Found Out About The House...

So I had to do some sluething but I finally found out what I wanted to know. Not that I really wanted to know, but curiosty was killing me. The house was a practice burn for the local fire department. I just wanted to scream! I am so furious! You don't just randomly burn down a house like that! There are houses that are literally falling off their frames and they haven't burnt them down... I just don't get it. My next venture is to call the owner and ask why he would do that. I am just too irriatated at this point in time to talk to him. I feel like just yelling at him and calling him inappropriate names... However, all I can say is that is was not meant to be, and I learned a valuable lesson. There is nothing important in this life except the things that have value, and it was just a house that I can not take with me and that is just a thing of this world which we are passing through. Thanks for everyones sweet comments too... It could just be the high emotion of late pragnancy, and sleepless nights :-)...

No comments:

Post a Comment